Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Celebrations..

fuhhh..this month full with wedding ceremony...
every weeks ada invitation..
the conclusions-june is bulan berjodoh..^___^
last week attended my cousin's wedding..
congratulation my dear cousin,fizah and her husband khairul.
the theme was silver-pink..hurm..okie la.

and today is my friend's big day.my ex-classmate.
congrattttttssss adib and zura...^^,
but i cant attend their wedding due to some problem..
since i don't have a transport right now..
sorry weh,klau aku ada kereta da smpai da..sorg2 pun ta kisah huhu...
mode:terkilan sangat2....!!
i just pass a gift to my other friend.tq afosz.

the following week is my uncle's wedding..
and i should be there...since their family quite close with mine.
takmo terkilan lagi ths time!huhu..


**someone just make me more aggrieved just now......
;-/

No comments:

Post a Comment