Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PAST...CURRENT.... FUTURE..

It's difficult to see from the surface.
But everything goes in and it stings..
Have u ever felt hurt before??felt down??
I’m just so confuse this time...
I’m confused with everything about life...
People always judge from the surface...they're never think and try to understand what matter inside..
They’re only saw smile on this face and thought "ohh..She just sooo happy with her life..."
but the truth...
I’m just not recognize myself anymore ..
every seconds...
I lost my way,..
A moment ago-I forgot about my passion...my aim.......*God..Please grant me*
I don’t even know to whom that I can speak out...to whom that I can express my feelings..
i felt that i shouldn’t talk about it to anyone so I’m just let it stay in my heart..
and write on this screen..
i just talk to myself that I’m not going to lose my future..
the future is in my hand..i have to fight for it..
and it starts from now on...
i'm worried that anything could happened to my life anytime, that will really hit me..-
the only thing i need to remember that time-i have a beautiful family next to me that always give me a support..
gosh...they need me more than anyone..
I love my family more than anything...My mum,my sis, my brothers. They’re come 1st even though I cant express it by words..
I’m just about to say sorry if i have done wrong before and really hurt u all-my heart..
Deep inside my heart i just want a perfect life but nothing was perfect...
The unexpected always come...it’s a fate...qada' and qadar..
As a human i have to take it and face it.



I’m touched with one quote-
"The dreams of the FUTURE better than the history of the PAST"
So now I’m working on my FUTURE and let the PAST to be pass..It’s only hurt...


love;
.nadea

No comments:

Post a Comment