Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1.2.3.4

Give me more loving then i've ever had.
Make it all better when i'm feeling sad.
Tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.
Make me feel good when i hurt so bad.

Barely gettin mad,
Im so glad i found you.
I love bein around you.
You make it easy,
As easy as 1 2,1 2 3 4.

There's only one thing two do three words four you.
I love you.
There's only one way two say those three words
And that's what i'll do.
I love you.

Give me more lovin from the very start.
Piece me back together when i fall apart.
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
Make me feel good when i hurt so bad.

Best that i've had.
Im so glad that i found you.
I love being around you.
You make it easy as easy as 1 2,1 2 3 4.

One two three four i love you.
I love you..


by Plain White T's..

i felt the words are AWESOME..dont you?


love;
.nadea

No comments:

Post a Comment